Saturday, March 14, 2009

sneak peek



Not much is happening in the new apartment just yet, but as I was unpacking some kitchen items the other day, I set up a tiny tableau.

1) The print is by Ashley Goldberg and is called "A Look Only You Would Understand." I bought it for Sean on Valentine's Day because at the time, it reminded me of us. Then he shaved his beard THE NEXT DAY. What can you do?
2) The giraffe measuring spoons were a Christmas present from my father, purchased from Anthropologie. We all agree they're probably useless, but OMG, aren't they the cutest?
3) The canister is from the Orla Kiely line currently sold at Target. I couldn't resist the pear print; my grandmother inexplicably collected pear-themed items and as a tribute to her after her passing, I decided to continue adding to the collection.

I can't wait until I have more pictures of the place, but it'll probably be a long time before it looks presentable.

No comments: