I just noted that my last 10 itunes purchases are especially random, even for me:
1) "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees
2) "Ooh La La" by Faces
3) "Dancing In the Moonlight" by King Harvest
4) "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles
5) "Shotgun" by Junior Walker and the All-Stars
6) "Different Drum" by Linda Ronstadt with the Stone Ponies (who knew???)
7) "Dedicated to the One I Love" by The Mamas and the Papas
8) "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by The Mamas and the Papas
9) "The Way I Are" by Timbaland (yeah, a little slow to actually download this one.)
10) "Second Chance" by Liam Finn
Saturday, March 1, 2008
In all the years (since I was approximately 7 years old) that I've been following Alexander McQueen's career, I don't think I've ever seen anything this gorgeous come down his runways. I would wear that dress to my wedding, church, the grocery store and be buried in it.
When I was a kid, I couldn't figure out how Lyle Lovett got Julia Roberts and now that i'm older, I can't figure out how Julia Roberts got Lyle Lovett.
Posted by Amber at 2:11 AM