Friday, March 7, 2008

hot jamz

I just noted that my last 10 itunes purchases are especially random, even for me:
1) "Toothpaste Kisses" by The Maccabees
2) "Ooh La La" by Faces
3) "Dancing In the Moonlight" by King Harvest
4) "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles
5) "Shotgun" by Junior Walker and the All-Stars
6) "Different Drum" by Linda Ronstadt with the Stone Ponies (who knew???)
7) "Dedicated to the One I Love" by The Mamas and the Papas
8) "Dream a Little Dream of Me" by The Mamas and the Papas
9) "The Way I Are" by Timbaland (yeah, a little slow to actually download this one.)
10) "Second Chance" by Liam Finn

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

AMbers! Yes, Thai food from Thailand is the most amazing thing in the world. I didn't really eat too much in the states so as soon as i come home we will have to compare!