Tuesday, April 1, 2008

weekend







This weekend I went to the wedding of one of Sean's childhood friends, which was lovely, but we also went down Sean's memory lane.

We visited Bishop Ireton and watched 10 whole minutes of a lacrosse game, during which I said that had to be the silliest game I've ever seen. But, it also looks very difficult, so kudos to lacrosse players.

We also went to see Sean's grandparents, who are buried on the grounds of his Catholic grade school. His grandpa William was apparently awesome and liked to quote Shakespeare, which I'm guessing sounded super cool with an Irish accent.

On Sunday we went to the cherry blossom festival (hopefully more pictures to follow), and Sean engaged in awkward man-hugging with his BFF Arthur.

All is right with the world. lol.

On April 17, we're going to Pittsburgh and I couldn't be more pumped. It's kind of an art pilgrimage, to see the Andy Warhol Museum, Fallingwater and the Mattress Factory. I can't wait to take a bajillion pictures on Sean's camera!

No comments: