Monday, March 2, 2009

How I fill my days











It's been over a year since I posted pages, basically since I started designing, so I thought it was time to show ya'll what I've been doing in the interim. These are some of my favorite lifestyles and homes pages (which are my all-time favorite to do). Tomorrow, I'll post some A1 fronts.

A) A Homes story about decorating your home with branches and berries from your yard.
B) A wire story about the popular spices for 2008.
C) A wire story about fancy luggage. I didn't have much in the way of art, so I decided to whip together something that I thought would look like a children's book, in a good way.
D) A wire story about good old Lincoln. Thought I would go for presidential.
E) A story about our cartoonist's 20th year on the job. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally amazing. <3