Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Mrs. Rigg

While cleaning out my childhood desk, I just found a third grade writing assignment journal with some hilarious musings. Here, I share them for your reading entertainment, complete with embarrassing spelling mistakes.

Dear Mrs Rigg,
I'm in the Cristmas play. I haft to be Dasher, and Everybody says that Dasher is Rudolph's mother. And that Dancer is Rudolph's father. But I decided that I must have devorsed him.
Your friend,
Amber

* my only assumption is that I did not like whatever boy had to play Dancer.

Dear Mrs. Rigg,
I'm glad that Clinton won. I guess the reason I didn't want to vote for Bush is because my parents have never elected a Republican before, we've always been Democrats. Let's just cross our fingers and hope Clinton can make America a better place to live.
Love,
Amber

* Okay, so I've always taken pride in my assumption that I liked Clinton because I liked him...not my parents. Um...yeah, this is disappointing.

2 comments:

theshe said...

This made my day.

Anonymous said...

I've got to hand it to you