Tuesday, February 26, 2008

what's this world coming to?

Today I was going into work (on my day off, natch) and I wanted to fill my iPod up with new music.

In order to do this, I had remove all my podcasts, because my iPod can't hold both my music AND my podcasts at the same time.

And I thought, for a hot minute, "What I really need is another iPod just for traveling that's filled with podcasts."

Think about this for a second; 20 years ago, Walkmans were revolutionary and they involved archaic fast-forwarding and now I'm complaining that I just can't fit enough NPR with my entire discography of music?

Craziness!

In other news, I have accomplished these exciting items on my pathetically grown-up to-do list:
1) Cleaned my house
2) Filed my taxes
3) Signed up for a Gannett discount on my phone bill that will save me 20 % PER BILL!!! Woooooo!

so life is busy, but productive, at least.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay so good at life!

miss you.

i'm glad someone these days has got it together. :)