Tuesday, November 6, 2007

birthday time! (and maybe Christmas ideas, too)

I have received a request for Web sites that I enjoy that could possibly yield birthday gift ideas for me. Here are some of my favorites that would be pretty safe no matter what someone bought (but I put pictures of some items I'd like):


Thomas Paul address book, $15, from See Jane Work
See Jane Work


Terrarium, $40 from Sprout Home
Sprout Home


French Flash Cards from Fred Flare, $14
Fred Flare


Zig zag throw pillow from Twinkle Living, $50
Twinkle Living


Thomas Paul pillow, $48 from Bluefly Home
Bluefly


Screenprinting kit, $64 from Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters


Scarf from J.Crew
J.Crew

Other sites I like:
Anthropologie
Paper Cup Design
Elsewares
Art Effect
The MOMA Store
Velocity Art and Design

3 comments:

Sara said...

Am i still making you pillows at some point?

Amber said...

i would love it if you did! it would make my lifetime, for reals.

ryburke said...

thanks amber!

expect something fun soon :)