Friday, September 14, 2007

new home!







I am moving into the above apartment next weekend!

potential problems: i forgot to look and make sure that clawfoot tub has shower option. disasters?
Otherwise, kindly old man landlord has promised to remove ugly wallpaper in kitchen, repaint, fix closet doors and AND I only pay electric, no gas. WOOOT!

The house is way shabby chic (partially b/c the artists downstairs seem to do all their art projects on the porch AND broke the porch swing), but it gets tons of natural light, i have more rooms than I know what to do with (one room I didn't even remember being there!), central air, clawfoot tub, hardwood floors, mantels and a bay window. Now, if I could only start fostering kittens and get Sean in the vicinities, I would have a dream come true!

2 comments:

exit_265c said...

Your apartment looks awesome. I'm jealous because I have stupid beige carpet just like my crappy old apartment.

I miss hardwood floors. :-(

ryburke said...

jealous of the hard wood floors!!! we have carpet everywhere...the wonderful industrial kind.

can't wait to visit you someday! i bet you'll make it so pretty.